Email firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone +62 21 579 57 399
She joined Darma Legal in 2009 and she is a partner at Darma Legal.
She has extensive experience dealing with matters relating to domestic Indonesian issues. She has been involved in corporate and general commercial, banking finance, labor, mining and energy matters.
- Acted for the Singapore branch of an offshore financial institution in its US$250 million secured loan financing to an Indonesian property firm. The loan was secured by, among others, first ranking mortgages under Indonesian laws over more than 200 land plots located throughout Indonesia.
- Acted for the purchasers in the sale and purchase of 92.3% shares of an Indonesian power plant project company which is a shareholder of a 2 x 100 MW coal fired power plant company in South Sumatera. The transaction included undertaking due diligence on the land held or to be held by the power plant project company.
- Acted for a Singapore financial institution in its US$84,000,000 secured loan financing to offshore borrowers for the purposes of a rights issues by an Indonesian listed company.
- Acted of a PRC based genco and EPC company in a US$10,000,000 acquisition of a majority stake in an Indonesian coal mining company.
- Acted for an Indonesian purchaser in a US$1,000,000 acquisition of a majority stake in an Indonesian domestic barging services company.
- Acted for an Indonesian based coal mining company in its US$10,000,000 equity investment by Japanese investors.
- Acted for a company listed on the TexDAX of the German Stock Exchange, on the purchase of the entire issued and paid-up share capital of an Indonesian IT company. The consideration comprises cash payments of approximately EUR39.7 million and earn-out components of up to approximately EUR4.7 million, dependent on the operational profit of the acquired company in the years 2012 to 2014.
- Acted for a Singapore branch of an offshore financial institution in its US$25 million secured loan to a Singapore company for its rubber production.
- Advised a Hong Kong seller of a US$210 million acquisition of 75% stakeholding in an Indonesian coal mining company with coal mining concessions by an Indonesian publicly listed integrated coal mining and energy company.
- Advised a Singapore seller in a US$60 million acquisition of 25% stakeholding in a listed Indonesian infrastructure company.
- Advised a British Virgin Island seller in a US$59,520,000 acquisition of 100% stakeholding in a Singapore subsidiary company which has investments in various Indonesian coal mining companies by a Japanese listed commodities trading group.
- Advised an Indonesian financial institution in the granting to an Indonesian listed energy group of secured facilities aggregating US$238,000,000.
- Acted for the local branch of an offshore bank in its US$120 million term and revolving facilities to a Singapore borrower in the palm oil business, the proceeds of which are to be applied towards refinancing existing liabilities, working capital and pre-export financing needs. The facilities are guaranteed by several Indonesian borrowers and secured primarily against land and other assets in Indonesia.